Thursday, January 15, 2015

Organizing Obsession: Land of Nod Bins

My quest for perfect bins continues. One of my favorite bin sources for any space is Land of Nod. You’re thinking, that’s kid stuff. I’m here to tell you that their bins work on so many levels.

In the entryway storing shoes, umbrellas and gym bags...


In the closet for clothing and accessories...


In the kitchen to store all your pantry supplies...


Ignore the toys here, this is pretty storage for dirty laundry...

 

Mind blowing!

Of course, the toy storage options are fantastic. They can work with so many types of décor, and most are designed to work with your décor as your little ones grow. They also make some pretty great options for desk and art supplies.

Two more major positives:
  • They are always designing new bins. It’s like Christmas when I haven’t checked the website for a while and see new arrivals.
  • These bins are tried and tested, but don’t just take it from me. As I was reviewing the website, I noticed that almost all the bins have a top star rating.
To learn more about my obsession with bins, head over to my Pinterest page for an entire page dedicated to “Bins I Love.”

Image Credit: Land of Nod

No comments:

Post a Comment