Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year + Big News


When I launched this company three years ago, I had no idea what to expect. I was walking away from a steady income and a career in politics that I never expected to leave. 

Thanks to the support of my husband, friends, family, and the coolest, most amazing clients a girl could hope for, I've built Urban Simplicity into the thriving and growing business it is today. I am so grateful to all of you. 

As 2013 ends, I'm so excited to tell you all that Urban Simplicity is expanding in 2014 to Cincinnati, Ohio. It's definitely a dream realized to expand our reach to another location. First, New York. Next, Cincinnati. Then, the world! :)

But never fear New Yorkers, we'll still maintain and grow our business in the City. With a team of organizers in the City every day, we'll continue to conquer New York City clutter. Personally, I will be in the City on a regular basis working with clients, taking new consultations, and growing the brand.  

So here's wishing you a happy, healthy, and ORGANIZED 2014. 

All the best,

Korinne

2 comments: