Thursday, May 30, 2013

Target's Threshold Line Does Organization

One of my first stops when I’m home visiting family in Texas is Target. Maybe it’s because shopping at Target in NYC is like going into war zone.

In Texas, the aisles are deserted and the AC is blasting. Basically, perfect shopping conditions to explore the hot, new line of home goods, Threshold. You won’t want to miss this line with everything from furniture and kitchenware to adorable décor all at that affordable Target price point.

As I was shopping, I was happily surprised to see an array of organizing products making Target a go-to spot when sourcing products for clients.


This week, I’m sharing some of my favorites.



Bins and baskets… Ombre Basket and Milkcrate Basket

Jewelry wranglers… Jewelry Box and Mirrored Jewelry Tray

Or, I love a coral cake stand for jewelry. Think vertical!



Around the house… OTD Hooks and Laundry Sorter


All in all, the perfect additions to spruce up your home for summer. 

What’s your favorite spot to find organizing products? I’d love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment