I’ve diagnosed many a client with pretty packaging syndrome. It’s the compulsion to hold onto empty boxes, long after the original purchase, because they like the way the packaging looks.
I’ll admit; I can’t always fault them. These days, boxes and packaging can be even prettier than the contents.
But stop the presses! I’ve come up with a solution! Use all those pretty little boxes to organize in drawers. They are perfect for wrangling:
- Cosmetics in your bathroom vanity
- Jewelry in shallow bureau drawers
- Buttons and sewing supplies
- Office supplies, like paperclips and rubber bands in a desk drawer
- Odds and ends, like batteries and matches, in a “junk drawer”
Not to mention they are a perfect cheap alternative to traditional drawer organizers.
Check it out...