Friday, December 14, 2012

An Organizer’s Wish List


The holidays are here which means it’s time for a little wishful thinking. This year I’ve been oh so nice and not so naughty, so I'm thinking Santa will definitely deliver big.

This week I'm sharing the organizing goodies on my wish list this year. With these under the tree, 2013 will be the most organized and productive year ever.

Pehr Canvass Basket

Love these stylish bins from See Jane Work, one of my favorite online shops for organizing supplies. They're the perfect solution to store dry cleaning and laundry in my closet. 

Acrylic Clipboard

You might have heard about my love for clipboards. This sleek acrylic clipboard with gold toned hardware from Russell + Hazel is so chic. Yes, a clipboard can be chic.

Baggu Zipper Bag

I just can't get enough of Baggu zippered bags. I use them in every bag, and they are great for organizing a suitcase. I'll just go ahead and put this on my wish list every year.

Button Box

I have a dirty little secret. My buttons and sewing supplies are totally disorganized. A button box from See Jane Work is just what I need.

Handy Manual Shredder

First, I love Poketo so check it out. Second, I NEED this. Turquoise, please! 

Carnaby Nesting Trays

Jonathan Adler anything in my stocking would make me a happy girl, but these nesting trays are on the top of my list. They're perfect for organizing and displaying pretty jewelry or holding loose change and keys in an entryway. 

Real Simple Slimline Hangers

Another confession... My hangers don't match. Gasp! 2013 is the year I get a closet full of Real Simple Slimline Hangers from Bed Bath & Beyond. 

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your holiday wish list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment