Thursday, August 16, 2012

Organizing Obsession: No-Iron Clothing Labels

Say what you will about everyone’s favorite white collar criminal, Martha Stewart, but I happen to think she’s brilliant.

Earlier this year, she released a line of office supplies sold exclusively at Staples. In short: fun colors, great packaging and quality materials.

This week, I’m sharing one of my organizing obsessions from the line.

Photo Courtesy of Staples

Maybe you have multiple children around the same age, and maybe you’re lucky enough to have some help around the house to put away laundry. But somehow things just don’t seem to get to the right place.

Enter: Martha Stewart’s no-iron clothing labels.

They are also the perfect solution for kids going off to camp, boarding school, or even college. I once had my favorite white tee snagged from the dorm washers. If only it had been labeled!

Next week, I’ll share my another obsession from Martha's line. Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment