Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Organizing Obsession: Seamless

In New York City, you can get anything and everything delivered. It’s pretty much amazing and one of the reasons I love living here.

One of my favorite websites, Seamless makes it so efficient to order food delivery online. Your credit card information is saved when you set-up an account. Plus, you can bookmark your favorite restaurants and save your favorite meals so you can re-order with a quick click.

Seamless Web has been around for a while, but I have many clients that aren’t using it. They end up with take-out menus all over the apartment or stacks of menus taking up valuable space in a kitchen drawer.

There’s no membership fee to set-up an account, and from my Upper West Side zip code, there are almost 150 restaurants to choose from. 

And it's not just an NYC thing, Seamless serves 40+ cities.

Guaranteed: If you invite me over, I’m going to set-up a Seamless account for you and toss your menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment