Thursday, June 7, 2012

Organizing Obsession: Clipboards

Since my days back in politics, I have loved a clipboard. There is something about a clipboard that just means business.

Now in my organizing career, I use my trusty clipboard daily while working with clients to keep our notes and checklists all in one place during a session. I couldn’t live without it.

Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart

Photo courtesy of Emmas Design Blog

Clipboards are a creative organizing tool when hung on the wall like in the photos above. How about using clipboards to hold:

  • Client samples and notes in an office
  • Kids’ artwork so it can be easily rotated
  • Important papers for family members (Everyone gets their own!)
  • Photos in your home

If you’re in the market for a clipboard, two of my favorite sites are Macbeth for patterned options and 2 Preppy Girls for personalized options. But of course, Etsy has unlimited designs, so you’re sure to find one you love. 

4 comments:

  1. Good idea. May try this with my teachers! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea for teachers! Thanks for following the blog, BBM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rory - Thanks so much for reading along. Sounds like you enjoy organization as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete