Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Blog Post Series: My Organizing Obsessions

Believe it or not, but I have an organizing obsession or two (or a million). Which got me to thinking that much like Oprah, I should be sharing my favorite things with you. So, I’ve decided to ramp up my blog posting a bit and start a weekly post to highlight my organizing obsession of the week. I’ll highlight specific products, things I love, and brilliant ideas that I’m currently, ummm… obsessing over. 


Without further ado, my organizing obsession this week… Baggu


Photo courtesy of Baggu Bags

I've been using these fabulous bags for years to carry my groceries, and late last year, I finally went to their website only to realize they have so many styles, not just the traditional grocery bags. They make backpacks, leather totes, and zipper bags like the one shown above in various sizes. I now use the Baggu zipper bags to organize my cosmetics, travel and gym necessities, and more. The options are limitless! 

Plus these earth-friendly bags (no more plastic grocery bags!) are incredibly affordable and each season they roll out the coolest colors. Definitely an organizing obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment