Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Marketing New York Organizers


Well, say hello to the newest board member for the New York Chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO-NY). I was officially sworn in as Marketing Director on Monday night at the NAPO-NY Chapter Meeting.

Since officially launching my business in 2011, I have been active with NAPO-NY. I have been serving as their Social Media Coordinator for a year now. And last spring, I was involved in planning the Organize with New York Style Conference, which was a huge success, and the Chapter’s first foray into planning a regional conference. I’ve also been fortunate to attend the past two NAPO National conferences in San Diego and Baltimore.

So, you might ask, what does the Marketing Director officially do? Well, I’ll be overseeing our PR efforts, community service projects, GO Month activities, merchandising, and various special projects. In my upcoming term, that will include overseeing marketing efforts for the joint venture between NAPO-NY and NAPO-LA to bring the Organizing Awards to New York City in 2013.

It promises to keep me busy, but bring it on!

2 comments: