First, I’ll share two products that were all the rage at conference. And keep reading to hear my best conference story ever. Swear.
Finally, here’s the answer to all your folding woes. Designed by Clare Kumar an organizer from Canada, Pliio officially launched on HSN during conference and sold out immediately, creating some serious buzz. The video explains is all…
- Coolest Feature – It’s just so easy to use.
- Why Use It to Organize? – With Pliio, you can “file” your folded shirts vertically so you can see everything you own.
- Bright Idea – Use it for travel as a major suitcase space saver.
NeatFreak’s Closet Organization Systems
I often work with clients that don’t own their apartments and are hesitant to invest in expensive, custom build outs. Insert closetMAX and neatKids. These products are sturdy, high quality, and affordable. NeatFreak’s systems are available at Macy’s, Organize.com, and Kohl’s.
- Coolest Feature – Double hang without construction. Need I say more?
- Why Use It to Organize? – Because you know your closet could always use some help.
- Bright Ideas – Don’t spend big bucks building out kid-friendly closets they’re going to outgrow in several years anyway.
Best Conference Story Ever
|Me, "Pinned" at |
conference. Also cool.
When suddenly, they announced a surprise. Everyone in the crowd was told to check under their chair and if they found a Mardi Gras mask, they would also receive a 2013 conference registration. Sure enough, I reached under my chair and pulled up the mask. Amazing! I sprinted to the front of the room waving my mask.
So you can bet I’ll be blogging about the New Orleans conference next April. I’m already looking forward to it!
Disclosure: Urban Simplicity was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.