Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Before and After: Kitchen Drawer with DrawerDecor

You are not alone. Even a professional organizer has some room for improvement. Namely, my kitchen utensils. So when I won the DrawerDecor at the National Association of Professional Organizers’ Conference back in March, I knew I would put this little gem to work in my home.

Some before and after photos…

Before: Way too stuffed.

Before: Just a jumble of stuff.

After: Easy to reach my essentials.

After: Oh so organized. Love.


Before conference, I hadn’t used this product, but now I’m hooked. The best part is that it’s easy to install. Just cut the basemat to fit your drawer, arrange the utensils in your desired layout (like with like), and use the divitz as separators to hold items in place. And don't forget to do a little decluttering for items in your drawer that you haven't used in a year.

So, get creative! You can use DrawerDecor for bathroom drawers, desk drawers, and toolboxes, just to name of few places. It’s particularly great for weird, shallow drawers that are so common in New York City apartments.

Disclosure: Urban Simplicity was not compensated for this post.  All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you won it at NAPO! I too love discovering functional and fabulous new products!
    cheers! k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you for hosting such a great session w/ amazing giveaways! And thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete