Friday, September 30, 2011

Pop Quiz Friday

Remember in high school when that jerky teacher would give a pop quiz on a Friday afternoon? Yeah, that was no fun.

Well, today I guess I’m that jerky teacher.

My clients always ask if their clutter and disorganization is worse than average. I’ve found that it’s difficult for people to gauge how much disorganization is impacting their life.

That’s most likely because to a certain extent everyone feels some stress or pressure to have it all together. In reality, no one is perfect. But putting some organization systems into place can go a long way to help relieve the stress of everyday life.

So for some perspective on the state of your disorganization, click on this link to take the quiz. You never know, much like getting an A on that pop quiz, it might just surprise you. 


How did you score? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment