Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Guest Blog Post: Manhattan Mini Storage

This week I’m so excited to be featured on Manhattan Mini Storage's blog with my six tips to organize your storage space. Check it out here.

I was so excited when they reached out to me because Manhattan Mini Storage is a fantastic option for my clients with limited space. Plus they have 17 storage locations in Manhattan. Can’t beat that!

The other thing I love about Manhattan Mini Storage is their appreciation for all things "Manhattan." They were incredibly supportive of marriage equality and were part of the festivities on July 24 to celebrate the first gay marriage ceremonies in New York City. Check out their fun video here.

I’ve been a fan of their ads for years. Hilarious.






Sorry Mets' fans... 

So, thanks, Manhattan Mini Storage, for featuring my tips and for keeping me smiling! 

1 comment:

  1. Korinne, thank you for all of your awesome organizing tips, it was great meeting you! Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete