Friday, August 19, 2011

Changing the World, One Pair at a Time

As you may recall from my previous blog post, I have a bit of an obsession with shoes. When I started my business and began researching creative ways to donate my clients’ things, Soles4Souls immediately caught my attention. In brief, Soles4Souls is a charity that collects gently worn shoes to provide shoes to those in need in the United States and around the world.  

Back in April at the National Association of Professional Organizers’ conference, I was thrilled that NAPO presented Soles4Souls with its' Organizing Excellence Award and announced a partnership with Soles4Souls on the NAPO Challenge, a program with NAPO members to encourage our communities and clients to clean out their closets and donate their shoes. The challenge runs through January 31, 2012 for a chance to win a trip for two on one of Soles4Souls Haiti distribution trips. How amazing is that!

If you are interested in learning more or donating shoes from your closet, please reach out to me. I am happy to help you support this amazing organization and clear some clutter along the way.

And please check out this video. Just make sure you have some Kleenex handy…


video

No comments:

Post a Comment