Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My New Obsession


It’s official. I have a new obsession. I can’t get enough of Pinterest. In case you haven’t heard of it (and aren’t yet a user), Pinterest is a site that connects people all over the world based on shared tastes and interests.

If you are a visual person like me, you’ll love this site. As you come across images of things you find interesting on the Internet, you can “pin” them onto “boards” you create. You can organize your pinboards by topic. I’m primarily using my account for work inspiration like organizing products I love, ideas for clients, and organized spaces that appeal to me. However, the options are limitless. To name a few, you could use Pinterest to track recipes, to plan a wedding, and to redecorate your home.

I’ve only just begun, and the pins in my boards are still growing, but I would love for you to check it out and follow me.

If you’re interested in joining Pinterest, send me an email at kkb@UrbanSimplicityNYC.com, and I’ll send you an invite to join. I look forward to connecting with you all on Pinterest soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment