Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Greetings from San Diego


Hello, from sunny (errrrr… rainy) San Diego! I just arrived in town for the 23rd Annual National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Conference and Organizing Exposition. And I can’t believe it’s not 65 degrees and sunny here. But I’m not letting that get me down. I couldn’t be more excited about the next three days filled with organizing workshops, panels with top organizers from across the country, and an expo with the best products and services in the industry. It’s going to be a great few days. Then I’ll be back in New York City soon with a ton of new strategies and ideas to share with you.   

So, please pardon the brief blog post this week. I assure you that I’ll be back in full effect next week with more organizing insight.

Until then, have a fantastic week!

1 comment: