We’re looking for a high energy, fun New Yorker to join our team as an Organizing Consultant. It goes without saying that a love of organization is required.
- A positive, confident, easygoing, and detail-oriented nature. Being Type A is a plus!
- Desire to work with people, rather than at a desk all day.
- Experience in project management, event planning, or related organizing work.
- A professional background and poise to interact with high-profile clientele.
- An ability to handle the active and physical part of organizing work.
- A proximity and desire to work in the New York metropolitan area, with the majority of work in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
This is part-time work with a flexible schedule that’s meant to fit your lifestyle and priorities. The schedule is driven by client needs so work varies week to week.
Sound amazing?! Please send your resume and a little about yourself to Korinne at kkb@UrbanSimplicityNYC.com.
And, blog followers, please feel free to share with anyone you know who just might be a perfect fit.
By the way, you might have noticed that I've taken a bit of a break from blogging over the past several months, but we're still here and business is booming. You can still find us active every week on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Thanks for following along. I promise, I'll get back to blogging in the near future.